Wanna have fun on the wave of the oceans. Then you must have the best surfing boards for a better surfing experience. There are a lot of surfing-boards in the market, and yet the manufacturers supply new surfing boards every year. From these boards, it’s not as easy to choose the best one as we think. It’s only possible to find the best products for them who research a lot and keep searching for the best. It’s also a lengthy process and annoying too.
For these reasons, today I’m going to write about the best surfing boards for surfers so that surfing lovers can pick up his/her best board. I have designed this content with the top 7 surfing boards for the crazy surfing lovers.
Table of Contents
- Best Surfing Boards Reviews
- Top Selling 7 Best Surfing Boards in 2020
- 1. Giantex 6′ Surfboard
- 2. Soft Top Surfboard- Best Foam Surf Board
- 3. Liquid Shredder 70 FSE EPS/PE Soft Surf Board
- 4. Wave-storm 8′ Classic Surfboard
- 5. Hybrid Surfboard
- 6. North Gear 6ft Surfing Thruster Surfboard
- 7. Wave Bandit Ben Gravy Performer
- Buying Guide
- Top Deck
- Our Recommendation
- Frequent Asked Question
- Make Your Vacation More Fun
Best Surfing Boards Reviews
Top Selling 7 Best Surfing Boards in 2020
|Product Name||Features||Our Rating||Buy NOW|
|Giantex 6′ Surfboard
(Recommended for Kids)
|Dimension: 72” X 20” X 3”
Weight: 10 lbs
Weight capacity: 200lbs
|Soft Top Surfboard
(Recommended for Advanced Rider)
|Dimension: 84” X 22” X 2.75”
Guarantee: 30 days
Weight capacity: 170 lbs
|Liquid Shredder||Dimension: 7ft (84”) X 20” X 2.75”
Weight: 11 lbs
Warranty: 90 days
Weight capacity: 140 lbs
|Wave-storm 8′ Classic Surfboard||Dimension: 8ft (96”) X 22.5” X 3.25”
Weight: 11.5 lbs
Weight capacity: 200 lbs
|Hybrid Surfboard||Dimension: 9.5ft (114”) X 25” X 3.25”
Weight: 11 lbs
Warranty: 30 days
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
|North Gear Thruster Surfboard||Dimension: 71.7” X 19.7” X 3”
Weight: 10.1 lbs
Weight capacity: 100 kg
|Wave Bandit Ben Gravy Performer
(Recommended for all riders)
|Dimension: 9’0” X 25” X 3.50”
Weight: 11.51 – 24.4 Pounds
Weight capacity: 70-300 lbs
1. Giantex 6′ Surfboard
Looking for surfboards for beginners? Or, do you have kids? Then “Giantex 6” can be your best choice. Many of the people like to give this board to the kids on their birthday gifts. It is not only perfect for beginners or kids but also the right board for the adults. The colorful design with a free leash and transaction pad has caught my attention. The transaction pad has makes the board more comfortable and convenient to use. It will let you have a wonderful surfing experience.
✅ ✅ Features
- The soft top deck and slick HDPE high-speed bottom
- Removable fins offer more stability in water
- EPE deck, EPS core and Polypropylene (PP) hard slick bottom
- Designed with a free leash and transaction pad
- The dimension is 72 inches long, 20 inches wide and 3 inches thick
- 200 lbs weight capacity
- The sizes and colors are available
2. Soft Top Surfboard- Best Foam Surf Board
Soft Top Surfboard is designed by the South California based company. It is an ideal surfboard for the beginners to learn on and allow the regular surfers to have fun. It offers high-quality shape with Fingerprint Textured Wax-Free deck to keep the board much cleaner and longer. It comes with leash, fins and screws to set-up the fins. Four colors are available- Aqua, Blue, Green and orange.
✅ ✅ Features
- PVC Lines Fin Holes for water resistance
- It is 84 inches long, 22 inches wide and 2.85 inches thick
- HDPE Hard Plastic Double Canvas Bottom Deck
- Wooden and fiberglass Rod Stringer
- Resin Layer for durability
- Cell EPS (Expanded polystyrene Surfboard) Molded Foam Core
- 170 lbs weight capacity
3. Liquid Shredder 70 FSE EPS/PE Soft Surf Board
Liquid Shredder 70 FSE EPS/PE Soft Surf Board is one of the best surfing boards for awesome surfing experience with excellent features. The board is firm with a bottom layer of slick smooth plastic material and spongy foam. The anti-slip Spongy foam of the top deck is soft enough for safe surfing. That is why, besides the adult and experienced surfer, the LS surfing board can be your perfect choice for your kids too. LS board is a perfect board for all skill levels with its maximum weight limit. I hope you will be happy with this awesome board.
✅ ✅ Features
- 7 feet long, 20 inches wide and 2.75 inches thick
- Elastic potential Energy (EPE) foam soft foaming deck with EPS core
- Wooden stringers for stiffness
- Polypropylene (PP) slick, hard bottom for rigidity and strength
- EZ-Seal rubber fin system
- Removable Tri-Fin
4. Wave-storm 8′ Classic Surfboard
Wave-Storm Classic Surfboard is a perfect board for them who don’t want to get back in the ocean due to fear of water. This board is very easy to stand up on the board and the probability of falling is less for its large soft-top deck with traction pad. It comes with an eye-catching design with colorful skin. Overall, it is affordable, safe, and easy to ride.
✅ ✅ Features
- Soft Foam construction with traction pad
- Strong EPS core with 3 stringer system
- Textured water barrier skin with graphic film technology
- High-Density Polyethylene slick bottom
- Large board; 8 feet long, 22.5 inches wide and 3.25 inches thick
- The weight of this board is only 11.5 lbs
- Volume only 86 liters
- Maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs
5. Hybrid Surfboard
Hybrid Surfboard is another well-made surfing board by South Bay Board (SBBC-South California Based) Company. This board is perfect for semi-beginner to expert rider. It comes with a complete package including a Long Board Surfboard, a 9 inches single FCS Fin, 2 FCS thruster Fins, a fin Key, and a Surfboard leash. Like Soft Board Surfboard, SBBC offers Fingerprint textured Wax-Free board, leash and fins with a guaranty.
✅ ✅ Features
- It is 114 inches long, 25 inches wide and 3.25 thick
- Fingerprint textured IXPE foam (Wax-free) soft top deck
- EPS closed cell foam core
- Hard fiberglass bottom deck
- Full-length wooden Stringers
- 60z layer of resin for extra durability
6. North Gear 6ft Surfing Thruster Surfboard
For the entry-level rider, North gear is one of the best surfing boards. It comes with a colorful soft top deck. Two colors are available- blew/red and blue/white. The graphics on the board are cool. It is a bit shorter than other surfing boards. That is why the board is light and easy to carry for younger’s. Overall, this board is a perfect board for the kids, as well as any riders who are not more than 100 kg of weight, will be able to go into the water with it.
✅ ✅ Features
- Dimension: 71.7 inches (about 6ft) long, 19.7 inches wide and 3 inches thick
- EPE top deck with EPS core ensures stability
- Polypropylene (PP) hard slick bottom
- The fins are removable
- Only 10.1 lbs of weight
- Available free leash and traction pad
7. Wave Bandit Ben Gravy Performer
What would I say about Wave Bandit Ben Gravy Performer? It is just an awesome surfing board with high-performance fish shape and rocker. It comes with incredible features with 6 different sizes from 5 ft 6 inches to 9 ft long.
✅ ✅ Features
- Different sizes are available. The sizes are:
- 5’6” x 21.0” x 2.875” (42 liters)
- 6’0” x 21.5” x 3.0” (48 Liters)
- 6’6” x 22” x 3.125” (55 Liters)
- 7’0” x 22” x 3.125” (72 Liters)
- 8’0” x 23” x 3.375” (76 Liters)
- 9’0” x 25” x 3.50” (98 Liters)
- High-performance fish shape with swallowtail
- The fun egg shape is great all skill level
- Double Maple wood stringers with EPS core
- TPU tri-fin setup (4.5 inches)
- Radical bottom skin for smooth moving
All of the boards we have designed are the best surfing boards. But, all are not suitable for everyone. There are some important aspects you have to keep in mind while buying a new surfing board. Without talking much, I’m here going to share the points below:
For the expert level surfers, the narrow board is perfect because it allows diving in deeper waves. For surfing into the water with the smaller waves, the board with width is perfect as it is more stable. Due to the stability of the board with width, it is recommended for the beginners.
Considering the length is vital for the progression. A longboard is suitable for beginner level surfers because of its volume. As longboard is bigger and longer in volume, it is stable and easy to navigate in the water that the shortboard doesn’t offer.
The shortboard is easy to turns along waves after some practice. In strong and powerful waves, the shortboard allows the riders to make fun in the water. For the advanced level surfers, the shortboard is perfect because it makes the riders more challenging to navigate without perfect timing.
Thicker surfboard makes paddling easier and the thinner surfboard makes a bit harder. So, we recommend purchasing the board depending on your weight. The surfboards that are 2.25 to 3 inches thick are perfect for all riders. On the other hand, thin boards are easy to maneuver for its lightweight.
If you are a new surfer, then go for a soft-top deck wide deck with a traction pad. It will lessen the probability of injuring. The traction pad ensures griping.
Before buying the board, make sure that you can hold the board under your arm properly. Otherwise, you have to struggle more to control it in water. So, check for maneuverability before choosing the board.
According to the size, I will recommend you to buy the Wave Bandit Ben Gravy Performer as it has almost all sizes for all riders. If you are an advanced rider, Soft Top Surfboard- Best Foam Surf Board is perfect enough. Go for Giantex 6′ Surfboard for your kids. It has a soft-top deck for less injury.
Frequent Asked Question
Q1: What aspects do we have to consider for kids while buying surfing boards?
Ans: The size and the top deck are important for the kids. Please go for a wider and longer board with the soft top deck. It will important for decreasing the probability of injury. The weight of the board is also important. Choose the light board for easy carrying.
Q2: How to store surfboard to ensure maximum durability?
Ans: Wall rack is the best place to keep the board safe. You can use the Surfboard Stock Cover for extra protection.
Q3: How can I learn surfing easily?
Ans: Knowing thyself is important to learn. Never give up. You have o follow some. First of all, choose the type of surf you wanna learn. Then get in touch with a teacher. Don’t try to learn yourself. Then select a perfect surfboard. Exercise regularly to prepare your muscles and go to the beach regularly to surf. Don’t go alone. Go with your teacher. Keep practicing. To know more, follow the link from here. Surfing Tips For Beginners…
Make Your Vacation More Fun
Going on a trip? Looking for the best places to surf where you can make your days more enjoyable with surfing? You can visit the Canary Islands, Florianopolis, or Manu Bay. To more about these surfing spots, visit here.
If you are a beginner, then you can visit Byron Bay, Kuta, Taghzour, Waikiki, and many more places. Here is a list of the best places to surf for beginners with details.
Besides these surfing boards, there are many more best surfing boards in the market. But, the boards we have enlisted in this content are popular and top-selling surfing boards. From kids to adults, learners to advanced surfers, all love these boards for their incredible and friendly features. Hope you will also love these boards very much.